PTA Checklist -
- Register as a New Member if you are new to McSpedden or haven't participated in the past.
- Fill out the following forms that are new every year, even for returning members!
- Monday, August 8th: Meet the Teacher in Classrooms 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Wednesday, August 10th: First Day of School
- Wednesday, August 10th: Tears & Cheers for Kinder Parents in the Cafeteria 7:45am - 8:30am
As More Events are Scheduled - We will Post Information Here and under Spirit Nights
Our PTA website makes it easy to join the McSpedden Parent Teachers Association, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and complete back-to-school paperwork online. This means our members will save time - no more paperwork!
Your PTA Account Allows You To:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to volunteer
- Submit a free background check
- Make a donation
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
- Access content just for our families and members
- Update current information (for previously registered members)
We are very thankful for our generous PTA Sponsors!
We are so grateful to our wonderful sponsors!
Thank you for investing in our children and school!
Please contact our VP of Fundraising with any questions: