Back to School PTA Checklist:
- Register as a New Member if you are new to McSpedden or haven't participated in the past.
- Fill out the following forms that are new every year, even for returning members!
Tuesday, November 11 - SPIRIT NIGHT at Spring Creek Barbeque - Skip cooking, and help raise funds for McSpedden! In-store dinning and curbside ordering available from 5:00pm - 8:30pm. MUST SPECIFY MCSPEDDEN WHEN ORDERING.
Our PTA website makes it easy to join the McSpedden Parent Teachers Association, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and complete back-to-school paperwork online. This means our members will save time - no more paperwork!
Your PTA Account Allows You to:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to volunteer
- Submit a free background check
- Make a donation
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
- Access content just for our families and members
- Update current information (for previously registered members)
- Did you know-you can receive exclusive Texas PTA (www.txpta.org) offers and discounts through your McSpedden Elementary PTA membership? Checkout this page to find out what great discounts you can receive!
We are very thankful for our generous PTA Sponsors!
We are so grateful to our wonderful 2020-2021 sponsors!
Thank you for investing in our children and school!
Please contact our VP of Fundraising with any questions: