Programs Put on by PTA
We are proud to hold a number of school programs for the students during the school year.
Please check back for upcoming programs we are arranging throughout the school year!
Spring 2022 Programs:
★ Friday, February 25th - Blood Drive
○ Opportunity for us to help the community by giving back
○ More information can be found on the Facebook Page or through the Community Liasion tab - Click Here
★ Thursday, March 3rd - STEAM Carnival
○ Be on the lookout for more information in weekly school emails and newsletters
○ An evening filled with fun and interactive learning experiences
○ Enjoy activities put on by Perot Museum of Nature & Science & SciTech Discovery Center
○ Click Here for More Information & Map
○ Click Here to Enjoy the Fun Virtually
★ Friday, April 29th - Field Day
○ A day filled with fun for students
○ Students will enjoy time outside running through stations of different activities
Fall 2021 Programs:
★ Friday, October 21 - Rock Your School Assembly
○ School-wide celebration of hands-on learning
○ Will be hosted outside to accommodate all students
★ Saturday, November 13 - Frisco Community Parade
○ Looking for student representatives to ride on the school float & make signs
○ 2021 Theme: We Are One
★ Thursday, November 18 - Drum Cafe Interactive Program
○ 2 separate assemblies: K-2 & 3-5
○ Students will participate in an interactive drum presentation focused on team-building skills such as collaboration, cooperation, respect, communication, and so much more!
★ November 5-19 - Angel Tree
○ Check your emails. Teachers send out details and exact information on class angels.
○ More information on how donations work can be found on the Facebook Page or through the Community Liasion tab - Click Here
★ December 6-10 - Penguin Patch Holiday Shopping
○ Students will shop for holiday gifts for family and friends during their lunch period
○ More information can be found under the Holiday Shop tab - Click Here
○ Additionally, volunteer SignUp Genius posted in the school newsletter and on our Facebook page
Previous years included:
- Virtual Music Technology with Brent Daniels -- a virtual/online program with a unique blend of audience participation, high energy music, information, and humor -- www.academicentertainment.com/virtualmusictech
- Neptune Project - Polly Holyoke in an upbeat and interactive assembly to talk to students about how to become better writers and share her own stories -- pollyholyoke.com/workshops-school-visits.php#elementary
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center @ STEAM Night -- mindstretchingfun.org
- Liv Bits - Olivia Van Ledtje came to McSpedden and spent all day with our kids! She is empowering them and bringing together educators, students, and authors all over the world with her strong voice, energy, and positivity -- www.thelivbits.com
- Texas Storm Chasers - Interactive severe weather preparedness and educational presentations -- texasstormchasers.com
- James Wand – a magic show that teaches students how to be safe online -- www.jameswand.org
- Drum Café – an exciting drum program to bring everyone together -- www.drumcafe.com/education.asp
- Yes, You Can – Lloyd Bachrach - A Paralympian Motivational Speaker -- yes-you-can.net/
- Dinosaur George -- An exciting educational program which consists of a traveling museum of dinosaur bones plus a gift shop -- www.dinosaurgeorge.com/
- Dr. Recess - The Dr. Recess Assembly & Playground Games program...a new and exciting way to help children learn, grow, develop, and live healthy lives through play -- www.playfiteducation.com/dr-recess/for-parents-teachers
- Katie Greer is a keynote speaker who empowers kids, parents, staff, and bosses to use technology in a healthy and safe way -- www.klgreer.com
Questions: Email our VP of Programs at: email@example.com
We are very thankful for our generous PTA Sponsors!
We are so grateful to our wonderful sponsors!
Thank you for investing in our children and school!
Please contact our VP of Fundraising with any questions: