Hello McSpedden Families!
I would like to first welcome back all returning McSpedden families and give a big WELCOME to all of our new families. My name is Amanda Johnson and I am humbled to serve as your PTA President for the 2022-2023 school year. The McSpedden PTA is looking forward to making it another fantastic year with all of you!
A volunteer group dedicated to supporting our school by providing additional resources to our students and staff.
Through your membership dues and generous donations, McSpedden’s PTA has funded:
- curriculum improvements
- educational enrichment programs
- campus enhancements
- teacher appreciation efforts
Because of you, McSpedden was awarded:
- Golden Apple Award (100% staff membership)
- Voice for Every Child Award (75% of the school’s total enrollment),
- Men are Really Super (MARS) (at least 50 male members) award.
***Let’s do it again this year, McSpedden***
- Staffing events such as the book fair and winter carnival when on-campus events return
- Serving on committees to help brainstorm on how to help our school virtually
- Being a part of Watch D.O.G.S - helping on campus if/when needed
- Helping teachers as room parents with digital communication
- If volunteering isn’t feasible, participation in fundraisers (Fun Run, Spirit Nights, etc) and your membership donation are critical and help tremendously.
***Everyone can play an important role in making our PTA a success, even if it is just as simple as becoming a member***
We are very thankful for our generous PTA Sponsors!
We are so grateful to our wonderful sponsors!
Thank you for investing in our children and school!
Please contact our VP of Fundraising with any questions: